Giveaway: Author Skype Visit and Be Someone’s Hero T-shirt
SO excited to be doing my first Skype interview next week with the amazing Joan Young. YEAH!!!
So, in the interest of just jumping into the WHOLE Skype world, I’m offering a raffle for a free 30-45 minute Skype visit with me for any classroom or library! (Please see terms and conditions at the bottom).
Winner will also receive a “Be someone’s hero. No cape required” T-shirt.
Raffle will end at 11:59 pm on Monday, July 9th (the real Michael Eric’s birthday 🙂
I was going to use Rafflecopter but it won’t run on the free version of WordPress–so, here goes.
Earn entries by:
- Making a general comment on this blog (Please include e-mail or Twitter name as contact)
- Making a comment about an everyday hero that you know on Twitter using #oneforthemurphys (The hashtag allows me to find/keep track of entries)
- Citing a favorite line from One for the Murphys~no spoilers, please. 🙂
- Tweet about this giveaways using #oneforthemurphys (The hashtag allows me to find/keep track of entries)
- Share on Facebook (Please tell me this in comment section below)
- Tell me that you are a teacher (5th grade and up) or librarian–cha-ching! extra entry!
Terms and conditions:
~Thank you for your interest in my raffle. 🙂 Congratulations to the winner!
~Winner must respond to my message of winning within 72 hours or another winner will be chosen.
~This skype visit is for a 30-45 minute Q&A session with the author of One for the Murphys.
~This is for grades 5 and up only.
~If the students have read/heard One for the Murphys prior to the visit, it will be a far richer experience for them. However, I won’t require it.
~Skype may be scheduled for any time that fits both of our schedules during the 2012-13 school year.
~This offer is for the 2012-13 school year only.