Global Read Aloud Poster Giveaway #2 #GRA15
Hello GLOBAL READ ALOUD READERS!
I am SO EXCITED! GRA15 is just about here and I have been working on those videos that I promised you. I hope you like them when they are released.
So, now to follow through on another promise. Another GRA15 GIVEAWAY!
Here is how you enter THIS poster giveaway:
- In the comments section below, please leave a question about a *SPECIFIC SCENE* within the book. If you know the chapter, all the better. (SO many GREAT questions last time but most of them were big picture questions.) For the sake of the weekly videos, I’d like to have some questions pertaining to each section of the book. (See schedule below for chapter breakdown)
- Any teacher or librarian who posts a question not already asked will receive ONE signed poster for your school. But only until 8:45 tonight! (until the next giveaway!)
- The question you post CANNOT have been already posted. For those of you coming in late, that’s more of a challenge!
- Please send your name and SCHOOL mailing address (including name of school) to firstname.lastname@example.org. GRA POSTER GIVEAWAY *must* be in subject line. That’s how I will find you.
- I will choose THREE of my favorite questions and those readers will receive a free signed copy of FISH IN A TREE.
- If you entered the last time, please do not enter again. Your poster has been sent and will arrive soon! (if not there already.)
- This will END AT 8:45 SHARP! I will make a note in the comments section! *Please* do not post or send e-mails after that time.
THANK YOU ALL! I am so grateful to be part of this phenomenal movement. Seriously. I know I’m supposed to be good with words, but this? Well…
Have a silver dollar night,
Below is the GRA schedule just in case you’d like to see it again J
I will be posting Q&A videos pertaining to Fish in a Tree on each Thursday morning of Global Read Aloud. My first video will appear on Thursday, October 8th and will cover chapters 1-8. The other videos will follow each of the following five Thursdays to follow this GRA reading schedule.
Week of October 5: Chapters 1 – 8
Week of October 12: Chapters 9 – 17
Week of October 19: Chapters 18 – 24
Week of October 26: Chapters 25 – 33
Week of November 2: Chapters 34 – 42
Week of November 9: Chapters 43 – end
The videos themselves (which will remain up permanently for future use) will be found both on YouTube.com and on my blog here: