SO excited to be doing my first Skype interview next week with the amazing Joan Young. YEAH!!!
So, in the interest of just jumping into the WHOLE Skype world, I’m offering a raffle for a free 30-45 minute Skype visit with me for any classroom or library! (Please see terms and conditions at the bottom).
Winner will also receive a “Be someone’s hero. No cape required” T-shirt.
Raffle will end at 11:59 pm on Monday, July 9th (the real Michael Eric’s birthday 🙂
I was going to use Rafflecopter but it won’t run on the free version of WordPress–so, here goes.
Earn entries by:
- Making a general comment on this blog (Please include e-mail or Twitter name as contact)
- Making a comment about an everyday hero that you know on Twitter using #oneforthemurphys (The hashtag allows me to find/keep track of entries)
- Citing a favorite line from One for the Murphys~no spoilers, please. 🙂
- Tweet about this giveaways using #oneforthemurphys (The hashtag allows me to find/keep track of entries)
- Share on Facebook (Please tell me this in comment section below)
- Tell me that you are a teacher (5th grade and up) or librarian–cha-ching! extra entry!
Terms and conditions:
~Thank you for your interest in my raffle. 🙂 Congratulations to the winner!
~Winner must respond to my message of winning within 72 hours or another winner will be chosen.
~This skype visit is for a 30-45 minute Q&A session with the author of One for the Murphys.
~This is for grades 5 and up only.
~If the students have read/heard One for the Murphys prior to the visit, it will be a far richer experience for them. However, I won’t require it.
~Skype may be scheduled for any time that fits both of our schedules during the 2012-13 school year.
~This offer is for the 2012-13 school year only.