Welcome Back to School Giveaway
I am writing to THANK teachers for supporting One for the Murphys—but mostly I want to thank them for being who they are. For being with children every day. Affecting lives. Expanding imaginations. Bolstering self esteem. Seeing the child before the test-taker. Basically, being AWESOME.
So, I thought I’d express my appreciation with a giveaway. Giveaway includes:
- Ten signed copies of Scholastic Book Club’s One for the Murphys
- One copy of Break These Rules (I have one essay in here that I will sign. This is YA, though.)
- Twelve Be someone’s hero bracelets
- A class set of signed bookmarks
- Two Murphys pens
- Two Be someone’s hero lanyards
- A free 45-minute Skype visit with Lynda during the 2013-2014 school year
To enter, please make a comment below, share on FB, RT on Twitter, or post on your own Twitter acct. Please copy me there at @Lynmullalyhunt. Each share/tweet/etc. is an additional entry. Thank you!! Winner will be chosen at 11:59 pm on Saturday, August 17th.
Also, here is the printable Teacher’s Guide with questions, graphic organizers, Writing prompts, and Common Core info for grades 5-8.
Here is the Official Book Trailer.
Again—my THANKS to teachers for all that you are doing. Many of your students may not understand your influence on their lives until years from now. But, having had some teachers that changed my life, I want to thank you on their behalf today. J